Wiseco Big Bore Piston Kits
- Includes pistons, ring sets, piston pins, retainer clips and head gasket (if the stock head gasket won't work)
- Wiseco pistons are forged from aerospace aluminum alloys for reliable operation and longevity
- Requires boring, replating or re-sleeving of the stock cylinders
Valve Shim Kit
Includes three valve shims of each size from 1.20 to 3.50mm in .05mm increments. 141 shims in total. 57 cents per shim!
Hinson Slipper Clutch
Slipper clutches are designed to reduce the effect of engine braking. They are an essential addition to any race bike and offers better clutch and braking control.
- Provides more controllable downshifting and braking
- Reduces rear wheel lockup and patter caused by excessive engine braking
- Offers better protection against engine and gearbox damage caused by the engine going past redline on a downshift
- Reduced wear and tear on the gearbox
Hinson Slipper Clutches are easy to install and adjust. Highly recommended for non-race applications and beginner to intermediate racers.
Shorai Power Lithium Iron BatteryAll GSX-R's - All Years
- No more dead batteries. Holds charge for one year without maintenance
- Two to four times the life of lead-acid batteries
- Carbon Fiber Composite Case
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Environmentally friendly, just discharge and dispose
- Ultra light and compact - You could easily carry a spare!
For each motorcycle shown Shorai often, but not always, has three battery options. The first is the Standard Recommendation, second is the Race Recommendation and third is the Duration Recommendation. See below for the explanation of each of these recommendations, sample pricing and weight comparisons against the Yuasa YTX9-BS that is standard in many GSX-R's.
- The Standard recommendation is the best overall pick for most applications, and has been selected to give strong cranking performance and long lifespan. For comparison sake, the LFX12A1 is 4.53 lbs. lighter than the lead-acid Yuasa YTX9-BS and is ProCycle priced at $124.95.
- The Race recommendation is for closed-course competition vehicles, and only when every gram of weight counts. Cranking speed and lifespan may be reduced in this case, depending on the starter current draw for your particular vehicle. Not recommended for daily road use, especially in vehicles which have significant Key-Off current draw. The LFX09A2 is 4.45 lbs. lighter than the YTX9-BS and is ProCycle priced at just $106.95
- The Duration recommendation is for those who want the strongest possible cranking performance and lifespan, and don’t mind a slight increase in weight and cost compared to the Standard recommendation. Users with extra electrical accessories - like stereo systems used regularly when the vehicle isn’t running - may also choose the duration suggestion. The LFX 14A1 battery is 4.12 lbs. lighter than the YTX9-BS and ProCycle priced at only $149.95
You can charge your Shorai battery with a regular battery charger but if you want the very best for it, this charger is designed for optimum performance by balancing the individual cells in the battery. Balanced charging ensures the battery reaches its fullest capacity and longest life. 'Store' mode allows long term long term maintenance storage.
Shorai Charge/Store Dedicated Battery Management System for Shorai LFX only. 2A Max charge rate, connects via BMS 5-pin port on LFX batteries. Includes modes for full charge, or long-term storage. Input USA 110~120V 50/60 Hz.
For Shorai Lithium Iron batteries only
Small and compact enough to fit in your pocket, jacket or on our belt loop, HelmetLok is designed to lock your helmet to ANY make of bike using the handlebar or frame as an anchor point.
Don’t be weighed down carrying your helmet around anymore! Just use the simple to operate, carabiner-style HelmetLok and you can secure your helmet using the outward opening mechanism which conveniently fits any model bike. The combination can be reset to the number of your choice. Enjoy the security and freedom of HelmetLok.
A new innovative product from Motul. This chain lube comes in a brush applicator squeeze-tube bottle. It makes applying chain lube easy and less messy than spray on lubes. Chain Paste is easy to carry with you on those long trips.
- CNC machined & polished billet aluminum lowering links
- Lowers the rear frame for easier mounting and control of the bike
- Improves aerodynamics of the bike for better speed and performance